Working student (Werkstudent) Sales & Operations
AirGO Private Airline is specialized in the operation of the most modern and efficient aircraft in its class. Our fleet is positioned at central locations to quickly and flexibly operate across and out of Europe. We are looking for new colleagues to support our Sales & Ops team.
Job Description: Sales (approx. 20h/week – flexible schedule)
Location: Wiesbaden, new & stylish office located in the centre of the city
Recruitment: As of now
About the role
You have the chance to take part in the entire organisational process of private jet operation and business charter flights, and support the calculation, sale, planning, execution and cost control of international flight orders as well as communication projects to care for current and potential new aircraft investors and charter clients.
- Calculation and creation of charter offers
- Charter flight sales to brokers and direct-clients
- Arrangement of ground handling services, airport slot orders, international landing- and overflight permits and other services
- Flight-plan creation and in-flight monitoring
- Planning and optimization of crew and aircraft resources
- Handling and care of Customer Relationship Management
- Communication with colleagues, clients, crewmembers, and services providers
Skills & Requirements
- Your economic thinking, sales talent and flexibility distinguish you
- You possess and above-average sense of performance and analytical thinking
- You enjoy teamwork, are highly motivated and show a willingness to learn and develop your skills in an international working environment
- You have a friendly attitude and you are business-fluent English, additional language skills are a plus
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office application suite and enjoy working with computers
- You show willingness for shift- and weekend work
- You are student with an aviation major
- Previous experience in aviation or sales is advantageous
We are an internationally operating airline with AOC and over 20 years of successful experience. Currently we renew Europe’s largest Piaggio Avanti business jet fleet. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere in a young, dynamic and international team. Through a flat organisation and a large scale of personal responsibility, distinguished talent is comprehensively promoted. We offer our office employees a performance-oriented salary, travel on empty/positioning flights, as well as the same annual advancement courses as our flying personnel (SMS, DG, E&S, CRM etc.). With appropriate drive, engagement and interest, we guarantee advancement opportunities with further chances for internal cross-qualification within our sales and management department. Have you already completed an apprenticeship or worked in Business Aviation? Did you work in the Luxury Travel or Asset Management industry? Are you looking for expanding your knowledge in the direction of cost control and management responsibilities? Are you interested in marketing and communications? Then you have come to the right place!