The ocean-spanning Embraer Praetor 600 is the most technologically advanced super-midsize business jet ever build. It presents the perfect union of performance, comfort and technology. From class-leading cabin comfort, including best-in-class cabin altitude, to more point to point destinations due to best-in-class range and enviable performance at challenging airports, the Praetor 600 truly expands your journey and delivers ultimate value.
The Praetor 600 amazes passengers with its inviting cabin with a 1.83 m ceiling, flat floor, and fully equipped galley, convenient restroom with wardrobe and cabin luggage storage. With seats that transform to four flat beds, the Praetor 600 is the ideal airplane for long flights, while it can also easily land on runways as short as 3,000 feet.
During the flight, the ultra-quiet cabin is perfect for conversation, resting, or working. With best-in-class cabin altitude of 5,800 feet, you will arrive feeling fresh and rested. The special turbulence-reduction feature will take care of a smooth journey. State-of-the-art airliner equipment assures a safe flight with the highest technology standards.
Fly Smart: There is no need for a heavy jet for long range flights due to the Embraer Praetor 600’s fuel-efficient engines and fine-tuned aerodynamics – a true game changer!
The Embraer Praetor 600 is the only Super Midsize Jet able to fly about 4,018 nm (7,440 km) non-stop. It has a maximum endurance of nearly 9 hours, allowing you to easily fly from London to New York, São Paulo to Miami, Dubai to Hong Kong.
In this commanding intercontinental aircraft, far-away destinations are suddenly much closer.
Smart & Safe
The Praetor 600 is equipped with full fly-by-wire for active turbulence reduction. Passionate in the quest to disrupt the status quo, Embraer is the only manufacturer to offer this technology in the super-midsize class.
With AirGO, you can opt for an NCC operation (exclusive private use) or an AOC charter operation (commercial third-party charter). We offer full service for purchase, equipment, registration, management and charter of your Praetor 600.
The consultancy for defining the state-of-the-art equipment and the supervision of the process from purchase to the start of operation is a complementary service included in the AirGO Management contract.
- 4,018 NM / 7.440 km Range
- London-New York or London-Dubai non- stop
- Fly-by-Wire & Auto Throttle & Auto Brake
- LPV approaches, ADSB out, CPDLC over ATN (EASALink2000+) and FANS 1/A+ CPDLC Package
- Lightning Detection System
- Predictive Wind Shear System (PWS) & Vertical Weather(VWX)
- Surface Management System
- Paperless cockpit
- Steep Approach (approved at London City Airport)
- Provisions for EVS – Enhanced Vision System & for HUD – Head Up Display / Installation at owner’s wish
- VIP – 9 Seat Cabin Arrangement in your colour specifications
- 4 passenger club arrangement plus 2 club seats plus 3-seat divan
- Galley with oven/microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and CA seat
- Fully enclosed lavatory and wardrobe/cabin baggage storage
- Stone floor on entrance/galley and lavatory floors
- Enhanced Cabin Management System plus Upper TechPanel
- Heating system for Baggage Compartment
- Iridium Satellite Phone
- Leather, panels and woodworks according your colour specification